Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NCBL News Updated

What's steaming mates? Flava's back and on track. I took up some advice from your truly RPK from pemainbolakeranjang.com and decided to drop some ghetto gimmick and get back to the truth and here's how things are going to be done from now on. Lesser ghettos, more sarcasm, less personal hatred and more news!!! Let's get it down with the first news shall we?

PLAYERS' TRANSFER NEWS

As most of you know it, the rules of players from the first division moving here and there have been implemented, so tough luck for few who wishes to do so. For some new players, they may care less about this rule but check your roster pal, you might want to re-list again your players if you guys have a few or more first division-ners in your team.

But there were other suggestions mentioned during the NCBL Managers' Meeting the other day. Some wanted to put this up, "a maximum of 2 players from first division to play for a 2nd division team". I was like, not a bad idea. I mean, to be fair, yeah, some of the old timers are going through a hard time in terms of age and commitments. So why not give them a chance? I mean, we've seen a few players who decided to retire like Mr. Syed "Downtown" Aljunid, or former stars and still biting fresh meats like Old Man Farid who has problem keeping up with stamina hey, don't blame me, he confessed himself issues. So, on my terms, it's a fair thing. Personally.

PROMOTED AND RELEGATED

I was a bit surprised at first when I heard that Flames wasn't relegated whereas from what I heard at first, the Flaming Steamboat Boys themselves were preparing for a division two competition. But things changed as what I know from chairman himself stating that only Scorekeys and ATM were relegated. So goes for the promoted team of Swoosh 2 and Snipers.

Some were wondering, didn't Hurricanes got promoted? This is the thing, as much as I don't quite like the Hurricanes I too do feel sorry for them. From my judgement, Hurricanes was a worthy of a first division competitor. I mean, they beat the hell out day in night out just to get a taste of first division competition. But since the rules were implemented and sealed, then I guess they have to start again from scratch.

TEAM NEWS

As I said from the previous posts, my intel isn't as strong as RPK's and PG's, but I tried my best to eavesdrop through a few chit-chats from other teams, managers and the players itself. So this is what I got.

Since the transfer rules has been implemented, it looks like Kelantan Titans not the Malaya Titans loss their bid on grabbing their hands on Panje formerly Pegasus and Swoosh due to their team is in the second division. Instead, he went to Phoenix along with close comrade Pesa Abang Gedang who played for Lycans ones if my intels were correct. A huge boost for Phoenix, a great loss for the Titans.

As for Phantoms, the champion Phantoms I mean, not much of a changes have been done. Though during the preseason match, I did see Pegasus' Lolo played for them instead of Sasi the Don. It came to my mind a little. Didn't I heard once that Sasi wanted to play for Pegasus? And why Lolo is playing for Phantoms? Just to fill up the lineup? But why was he wearing the red and blue jersey? Interesting as it may seem like a trade-swoop between the two arch rival teams. With already additional member Jepun a.k.a Nippon who once played for Zero in the lineup, Phantoms backline grew bigger and badder. I'm not sure whether or not Iceman Sunel will be playing for them as I heard that he's flying with wings of airplanes already. But he did emerge during the last preseason game the other day.

Swoosh versus Swoosh 2? Yup, it'll happen this season. Swoosh decided to finally send the second team after rebuilding their lineup properly. The other day, some said that they didn't have enough men power to do so. But I guess due to the disband of WeMotor.com, Swoosh 2 looked younger I guess. Players, naaah, not sure. Only RPK has the details.

Did I mentioned about WeMotor.com being disbanded? Yup. Where did the players go? I'm not sure myself. All I know is that Izzat Tsunami is going back to Pegasus as so I heard. The second guess, MRN would play again for Swoosh but i'm not sure which one or will he even be playing. The rest, M.I.A.

Pegasus is full of mixed up. Some say this, some say that until my head was like "which was it?" So I heard and mentioned, Izzat's back. Pegasus' game will be interesting as Izzat The Highlight Reel combining with Arip Super-Rem on the guard position. Players better get their ankles trained hard.

J-3 is not big in size but has the speed it's like an old version of mini cooper with a Ferrari engine which they have proven themselves worthy as a title contender. Unfortunately, they say that Doctor Siamang won't be around with them this season. Could it affect the J-3 plays and will they survive this season? Who knows.

Hey, plenty of new teams to compete in the second division this season. Shakers, Kakero, Rangers, Mustangs, Jokers, Cons (B) or spelled C.O.N.S during the meeting, DBU, Blazers and V Ballers are here to make the league more interesting than before. With their addition, this season has 42 teams alone in the league. Kudos to NCBL!!! More on them soon on other posts.

Nirwana Shocks confirmed their participation in this season's league. Thank God for that. one of the future prospect for this league and the other day rumors stating that they are not joining due to players' problematic attitude. Not sure about that, but manager himself said that much younger players and only a few first season players are mixed up to reach their target this season.

Well folks, that's just it. News will be coming along as the season runs through. And we, the NC bloggers, myself, along with pemainbolakeranjang.com crew Mr. RPK and PG, will try and give our best shot for this season to keep you guys updated and fill with more entertainment. And just to let some of you know, my posts here looks similar to what RPK and PG had posted, but it's just from different point of view. And also, this site is for those who didn't search up for RPK's web. For those who wanted to, RPK's website is www.pemainbolakeranjang.com. Til' then, Word Up!!!

No comments: