Sunday, October 10, 2010

NCBL - The Finals.

Indeed it is,da final week of this season's National Community Basketball League,or known as NCBL.Word Up Flavours?We're here,in da Finals,and da 3rd placing too for both divisions.And if ya'll didn't read da post regarding who won and who loss during da semis,well here's da Finals for ya'.

DIVISION 2's 3rd PLACING (HURRICANES VS PHANTOMS (B))

I'm being honest here,I hate Hurricanes.But neither way,I dun quite like Phantoms as well.Not da players though,it's just da team itself.So either way,I dun give a heck of ideas on who wins or lose in this match.But clearly I hate Hurricanes more cuz of their ego on da weaker team.I'd rather see Bullets in da 3rd placing match up wit Phantoms (B) rather than seeing these "arroganic" Hurricanas playing.

DIVISION 1's 3rd PLACING (J3 (A) VS PHOENIX)

I'm not sure myself whether they have met each other before or not in da past during their time in da 2nd Division but one thing I noe is tat Phoenix is a much better team.They have all da players they need,they can shoot,they have a much "gedang" players too.But dun forget tat J3 (A) is a shooting team.Which means,they are more dangerous if they can complete their transition game.My vote,Phoenix would be in 3rd place.

DIVISION 2's FINALS (SNIPERS VS SWOOSH 2)

Another slight margin win prediction?I dunno,tat was sumone else's game preview,not mine.Mine will be a more straight forward base preview for sure.But I noe tat both Snipers and Swoosh 2 will give all out for da Finals.

Let us see now,Snipers,with 10 men remaining through out da season,every player has their role,and they have proper and well prepared training session tat put them in da Finals' spot.Lock n' Load as they say.Whereas Swoosh 2 has their King Kong Bundy,Aaron,Old Man Farid,Mr.Downtown,Edmund and Mislan to put themselves on da throne.

Whoever wins this Finals will clearly send a message to da 1st Division teams,tat they are ready for da next level.

DIVISION 1's FINALS (PHANTOMS (A) VS SWOOSH 1)

It's da first time for da Phantoms I guez and well,not really a first time for da Mighty Supermen.We've seen it before,and most encounter made by these two veteran teams will create da same outcome,which is,a victory to Swoosh 1.Correct me if i'm wrong,but it's hard to see Phantoms to grab da win away this time due to Swoosh's enormous line-ups.My vote,Swoosh 1 wit a huge margin.

NC fans,we're at da final week,and da Finals of da Finals too.After tis,there wun't be any other games as exciting as da NCBL for sure.Which is,ya'll gotta wait for months til' KLNC starts banging on da doors to come up wit a new excitement.In da mean time,dun forget to come and watch all da final matches ayte.Til' then,Stay AWE~SO~ME!!!

No comments: