Monday, May 23, 2011

NCBL 2011 2nd Division (Group A Previews)

Word Up peeps? I've been away for far too long just to get my head straight due to exams and other busy-ness.Anyways,less than a week,the 2011 NCBL will finally begin!!! Hype right?Who doesn't.Well,RPK had done his previews on HIS own road,while I,Flava',has my own.Let's begin with Group A from 2nd Division.

UBSA

UBSA,a strong contender for the Division 2 Title last season didn't make the cut.After all the dramas that I heard from various of resources,which I do not know who to believe,after all,it is where drama happens,I don't think that UBSA has the strength left in them.I mean,they're aging and working.Most of them actually.No doubt,they are one of the experienced team in Group A.But last season,they could not beat the much older Swoosh 2.So that rings my bell,are they up for it?I hope so.After all,Flava' is from S.A. city itself.Still too early to tell.

SHAKERS

Haven't heard from anyone regarding Shakers.Sounds like another team to get beaten up for sure.I don't know,proof me wrong then.

GRIFFIN

Hail Griffindors,they will never give up do they.Am not really sure whether or not their lead-head Putra is still on the team,cause some say that he went for Swoosh,or Swoosh 2,or whichever,but heck yeah they can play.Advancing further?I guess not.

PHANTOMS (B)

The much veteran version of the first Phantoms' team.I thought,high-jumper Imran would be playing for the 2nd team.But since the rule was tight,and done again,it was loosen up a lil' bit,now I ain't sure for real what will be the exact line-up for this team.But surprise me not,they did push themselves to the semi finals.So let's see where they will end up this season.

TITANS

Not much of a change made for this young guns.Except the fact that they do not know how to use their Run n' Gun player Teddy last season,which made him went for Snipers instead.But let's see what these roughneck boys are able to do this season.

SOULSPEED

Flava's heard of Soulspeed before.Seen them during the KLNC tournament.Last season I think.Well,last season's roster was all Kentucky's and McNuggets if you know what I mean.Not sure about their line-up this season,but hope it won't be Burger Kings afterwards.

KAKERU

Never heard of them,never know them,never understand what does Kakeru means.Hope it isn't a bad word.And I REALLY hope that they can play.Or else,they'll just be another wipeout team for sure.

D'FLIPSE

Flip them inwards,outwards,upside down or otherwise,this team surprises me last season.They nearly made it to the 2nd round.Well,nearly.Let's just see what they can do this season.

RUDDERS

Ya'll sound like "rubbers" you know.Never heard about this team before.Knock me out wrong if this team is good.

RANGERS

I think I may have heard of Rangers team somewhere,but it just won't come out right now.But intel tells me that some of the players are good.Got ball handlers and some good shooters too.Heck if I know it.Might be wrong.Who knows.

SCOREKEYS

Aah~,the relegated Scorpion / Scoring Monkeys from the first division last season.We've seen what they were able to do last season during the first division and got badly man handled.I wonder if they can win the 2nd Division Title.Let's just hope that if they do,they might need something a lil' bigger than just good players.They need good leadership too.Or else,this team is just another case of Prinze.

So,according to the listed teams in group A,Flava's got an easy way of picking up which will advance further to the 2nd round.I picked UBSA,Phantoms (B),Titans and Scorekeys as this team,to me,is the easy ticket in to the 2nd round.Lucky them huh?Stay tune for the previews of Group B ayte.Will continue later on.

No comments: