Sunday, August 15, 2010

World Cup "Fever"?

Word Up Flava' fans?Remember World Cup 2010 : This Time For Africa?Yep,Flava's gonna share a lil' sumthin' wit ya'll about tis.Nah,it ain't about da goals,da winner,da losers or wat so ever.It's juz about one nite,during da grouping stage,da match between Cameroon and Japan.

Ayte,it's not about da stats,or whether Eto'o played badly,or Honda not da car was superb.It's about tis one guy,who was laughing through out da entire game from da start of da match,til' da 90 minutes are up.

It's like tis,Flava' went to tis one stall to have dinner.And while I was eating,coincidently da Japan-Cameroon game started.Not far away from my table were 4 grown ups,watching da game as well,smoking,drinking and,well,apparently were talking about da match as well.

So there I was,monitoring da game and da grown ups too and devouring my dinner.And suddenly,da moment where Honda was tackled by tis one Cameroonian,one of da gramps laugh like he was attacked by hysteria as or sumthin' as if sumone tickled his armpits.I was surprised,and was wondering why da heck did he laugh for?But no matter,I continued watching da match,and still munching my food.

Again,tis time,Eto'o was tackled by Nakamara or sumthin' like tat and again,da gramps laughed.I thought to myself,it's alrite,maybe he was just too excited for no reason.But then again,I was wrong.He laughed,well,like da saying says,"3rd time's da charm".Then I changed my mind about tat guy.

So I thought,"Is he hysterical?","Has he gone mad?","Is tat a hyena sitting on da table?".It's not tat I ave a problem wit people laughing in public,it's juz tat he laughed everytime any player was tackled by another player.Weird rite?Wat is so hilarious about watching players being tackled?Besides than laughing when he stops laughing tat is,he acts like he was Shabby Singh or Martin Tyler from ESPN commentator crews.Criticizing by saying things like "Apa la dok tegolek sini tegolek sana" and like "Bodo,xreti pass btol2 ke" and "Baik aku tengok Liga Malaysia mcm ni".

Pfft,I heard tat,& I laughed myself from da inner side of me.Da point is this folks,first,Liga Malaysia?Dude,even if u give away free tickets there will be very rare chances tat da Liga Malaysia's stadium be filled up wit spectators u noe.Secondly,who da heck he thing he is?No problem if u wanna give ur own opinion,but saying things like tat?Looks like he didn't finish his Bahasa language very well.And thirdly,it's World Cup tubby.They dun play like Malaysian League ayte.It's wat footballers do to get free kicks,actingfall down to da ground.

Anyways,like i've been saying before,I ain't perfect,I ain't a sports journalist or even a commentator,or any criticizer around da globe.I'm not even a professional blogger.But one thing's for sure,I dun compare things tat low when da rate is high,noe wat i'm saying?

So Flava' fans,wat do u tink of tis year's World Cup?Exciting?Disappointing?U decide ayte,but convince me,dun be da guy I've mentioned above ok?It's annoying,& irritating to be honest.Makes me loose my appetite too.Til' then,Word Up!!!

No comments: