Monday, June 7, 2010

Billionares + Idiots = Billidiots?


This situation happened when I was at a fast food restaurant waiting for my orders to settle & suddenly,a friend of mine pops out of nowhere.The conversation was a lil' sumthin-sumthin like this,*clears throat (ekhem)*.

Me : Eyh,sorry,didn't realize u were behind me,how u been?

$ : Yea,i'm gud.

Me : Wat's wit da suit & gud looks?U juz got back from work?

$ : Yerp,been working all day,& now it's time to gobble up some food,haha.

Me : Yea,speaking of eating,wat happen to u?U look like u've grown,not lil',but a lot.U've stop workin' out?

$ : Yea,been lazy & stuff.Wat do u expect,work late,& having fast food all nite since i'm rich.Wat to do,it's not my class eating at a poor place than fast food restaurants.

Word Up Flavours?Yea,by reading da above conversation,ya'll should have conclude sumthin' out of it rite?Alrite,point facts are these:

A)Flava' dun ave a problem if u dun wanna talk to me,but talk like ur a human being,not a "I'll be back" cyborg voice wit statements "I'm rich" u moron.

B)Dun insult low class stalls or any other restaurants u douche bag.Juz because ur rich if ur tellin' da truth tat is doesn't mean tat ur gonna stay rich u freak show.

C)Dun go lookin' at me & give me tat "y must i meet u here" faces arsehole.U think i like seeing u wit ur suit on & tat elegant looks of yours?Pissed me off FYI.

D)Juz because i'm not rich & ur wit ur billidiot frenz wit ya',dun 4get,we came from da same school & u were as idiot as i remember.Ouh wait,ur still now.

Ayte Flava' fans,dun get me wrong.Flava' doesn't ave any grudge or tat hatred feelings to rich people.Besides,1 of my very own hard-struggling effort basketball colleague Mr.SKN2U himself is aiming to live a better life himself.But he still has tat joy,laughter & humble attitude by mixing wit da rest of his normal-living friends though he is a lil' abnormal by eating loads of McD foods and not once he said with arrogance tat he's beyond rich.

Other example,Flava' himself admires Donald Trump for his effort on building his own Trump Empire.Although he is a lil' harsh at times,but he helps others to reach his level by publishing books,talk shows and television shows.

So Flava' freaks,juz as a reminder,I dun ave any problem if ur rich,instead i'd admire u for ur effort to be one.But,be a rich person with humility,not a rich person with idiocasy <---Flava's own word,means super idiot ayte?Til' then,Word Up!!!

No comments: