Monday, June 28, 2010

Flava' Welcomes Mr.C.




Word Up Flava' freaks out there?Remember in da last post tat I mentioned I was looking for a co-blogger a.k.a a partner to keep this blog going?Well,introducing Flava's partner,Mr.C!!!

I would like most of ya'll out there to welcome Mr.C to Student-Athlete Matters.Let Flava' give ya'll a slight brief about us.

First,da word Flava' comes from da word Flavour.It determines our own ways of saying things according to how we would like to express it.Some might be harsh,some might be dazzling.But for me,it's all based on my very own surroundings.Tat is why da name was changed into Original Flava',where tuning was made,& where da originals came from.& it came from ya'll who might have da same commmon sense as I do,but never had da chance to say it,so i'll be on da behalf of all of u out there.

As for Mr.C,well,it's his secret.Like myself,we hid ourselves to da outer side of da boundary called "friends" and "families".Only da people in these two categories knew our true identity.I will be in a mask,while Mr.C,well,tat's he's choice truly.

There are questions tat need answers,well,Flava' can surely answer tis.No,I dun ave a facebook,so technically,I reveal all da posts from tis blog through a fren's FB.So does Mr.C.

So Flavours,juz a slight brief of da two of us,& surely,this thing will keep on going.So no worries,and stay tune wit Flava' & Mr.C ayte.Til' then,from both of us,Word Up!!! *Both Mr.C & Flava' loves Mad-nesday*

No comments: