Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boost Your Way Up.


Word Up Flavours?Ya'll noe & surely remembered well when ya'll were lil',& having sweet tooth or teeth considering it as in,"kids love sugar".Tat's why they love sweets.

Well,as we grew bigger,all of us are concern bout our teeth & jaw rite?Anyways,forget tat part for moment.Cuz I'd like to tell ya'll about da latest Cadbury chocolate named "Boost" not boops,not boots.

As seen in da picture,it's wrapped in blue paper,with a clear sign of it's name in red.I never heard of this bugger until a good fren of mine saying tat there's a new chocolate named Boost,& we were at da Petronas station tat time.So da heck,I looked for it,bought for him & myself.Then went I ate it,I was like,obsessed.

Da first bite was like a love bite winning a thousand bucks.It's chocolaty taste filled wit inner layers of chocolate makes ur mouth water.& seriously addicted if ya'll not careful enough.I noe I did.Til' I got myself a hole in my teeth.

Anyways,this section is juz so ya'll heard of it.Cuz I keep seeing parents or kids buying da same Cadbury bar all da time.In Tesco,Giant,& even 7-E.Same old Black Forest,same old Hazel flavour.Now Boost,is a new thing,& ya'll should try it & see whether u can hold urself together.

Juz so ya'll noe,it is a lil' hard to find,but most of it were sold at gas station & Giant outlets.So look for it,& gnaw ur teeth in it.Til then,Word Up!!!

No comments: