Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feelin' Durr-ty?


Noted tat all conversations have been translated from Malay language into English,so it may sound funny.Or not.

Officer 1 : Pull over,park over there.Car with plat number J** 5*** drove how fast? (wit a grizzly bear voice tone)

Officer 2 : 110.

Officer 1 : Gimme' ur license. (Like a thug ordering for a bag of weed)

Me : Ok.Sir,was I driving tat fast?

Officer 1 : Of cuz,wat kind of a stupid question was tat?U were driving 110 at 1.7 km highway wit a limit of 80. (Explaining wit da "I-noe-better-than-u" tone)

Me : *Da heck is his problem?Period pain or sumthin'?* (Thought to myself)

Word Up Flava' fans?As ya'll read da above conversations & ya'll are curious,it's wat happen when I got my 1st summon during a road block when I was on my way to da 6th June's edition of NCBL league held at Balakong,Cheras Batu 11.

Here's da catch,I dun really mind receiving a summon during a road block,but it's juz tat these factors below made me felt like these grandpas wit uniforms are juz looking for dirty money.Due to :-

1) As an officer,where da heck is ur "politeness"?So much for ur "Tegas Tapi Mesra" slogan.Or sumthin' like it.It's not tat I said "Hey Grandpa,da heck u hold me off for?" or anything like it.

2) I was stepping on my pedal,so yea,maybe I was a lil' unlucky tat my speed meter went from 60 to 110.But as my frenz recalled,da meter didn't even reach 110.It was only 90 going 100.

3) Are they juz making dirty money from rotten-looking cars?Cuz there was a BWM 7 series speeding way faster than I was,while I was doing 100 or so.& by da time I got to da road block point,da BWM was rite in front of me,& drove off,without being ordered by any of da officers there to pull over.Now u call tat 'fair' & 'just'?

If ya'll wanna noe more,I dun really need to tell da details.It's juz tat I felt like I was robbed by an officer.Da people who were suppose to be watching over our nation.Is this part of being a dirty cop?Or juz being plain corrupted?Wanna noe why?Here's why.

I've got a fren who were robbed off his & 2 other frenz' phone.Not juz any phone,1 of it was an iPhone.Robbed by 2 officers on a highway.They were pulled over sumwhere on da highway,without any reason,& da officers were black-mailing them by saying tat they can put all 3 of them in prison.No purpose,no nothin'.Want it or not,they had to give away their phones.This is no fiction,it's a story told by my fren himself to me.

Second story.Ya'll heard about da incident where da 15-year-old school boy got shot rite?At first,I would say tat it was kind of his fault because driving witout license during da nite.But later after wat happened to my fren & myself,I thought tat da officers pursuing da boy have no right to shoot da boy til' he died.Excuses?None given by da officers.Different stories were covered up by da higher chiefs.Where da heck is justice?

If ya'll wanna noe,I wasn't given any compound ticket by Grumpy da officer.I was given a ticket,ordering me to attend to da Traffic Court on da 6th of August this years,believe tat huh?

Anyways,I want ya'll to read this.Think carefully.Think wisely.Is this da supposedly ways of our nation's peace keeper to work?I dunno.To my eyes,they're nuthin' but corrupted creatures hiding under da blue & white uniforms.Til' then,Word Up Flavours!!! & becareful wit any police officers out there.Who noes,they might target u next.

No comments: