Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Intersession's Finale.


Running toilet seats anyone?Word Up Flava' fans?Today is da day where all 180 FSR students from 4th & 3rd semester will celebrate their victory after a 5 weeks battle against classes,& those freaking numbers.& not to forget,there are exam keepers one of them is da one I hated da most this semester too.

Ya'll noe wat?It was funny,I barely stop laughing since an hour after da beginning of da final paper.Yea,it was entirely cold inside da indoor court,but tat's not da point.Today is about airconds vs FSR students.

I was sitting at da last row,really close to da door,& there it was,da 'Table of Registrations'.Where those who intends to do business wit da toilets will jot down their names & time,& goes out from da hall.But u noe wat?Da last 2 hours was like,one after another,lining up to go to da 'Throne' due to da coldness inside da hall.

Boys after girls,girls after boys,one after another & pee by pee they went.I was there,sitting wit my buddy Mok next to me,Seth da Porcupine in front me,& my lil' sister Mayang about two seats away from me,listening,watching and laughing all da way cuz these guys look like people who are rushing to buy World Cup tickes,haha.

They even argue about who's goin out first,even da exam keepers started to like "him first","no la,tat guy first,then there's another after him,then will be his turn" thing.Even da girls are like goin in & out.

Anyways,it was my favourite moment of this semester,& due to tat fun time,it was my first time of not going out from exam papers earlier than da supposedly finish time.Cuz me,Mok,Nwar,Seth & Mayang was enjoying it.

Anyways,my best wishes to all of da FSR students who took da intersession courses,& let's pray for our success together with flying colours ayte?Til' then,Word Up!!

No comments: