Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where's Your Manners?

Word Up Flava' fans? How ya'll been doing? See here,some peeps mailed me & ask me about da NCBL's next preview,well,to answer that,i'll be doing it before this week's game due to my bz-ness of studying.Yea,Flava's still young,haha.

Anywas,u gotta wait for da preview ayte.Today's flavour by Flava' is Public + Manners = R U Dead (Mute)?

Yea,Flava's gonna talk about MANNERS.U see,we all noe that no matter what kind of people we live with,there's alwez da "how to teach u manners" subject in lyfe rite?Well,today,3rd of June 2010,at 5.40 pm = 1740 hours,Flava' witness an interesting scene rite before my own eyes cuz me & my frenz were da victim actually & it was not amusing.

U see,me & frenz were sitting at McDonalds cuz we're doing our work there,with our laptops on.Here's da thing,Donalds didn't provide enough plugs not those car plugs or any plugs,but correct me if i'm wrong for all consumers to use their laptop there,so it's like,1-2 plugs for 5-6 tables in an area.& we were using da gud plug cuz da bad one didn't work with our extension plugs already connected to da plugs on da wall,& so there were other 4 extra plugs to be use,& 3 of it were occupied by us,& da incident happened after we sat for about 2 hours later on.

This dude wearing a casual-like attires,with vest & black + red stripes with tat porcupine head & he comes in & he thinks tat he looks cool wit tat "people,look at me" face & sat beside our table.He opens his bag,brings out his lappy,& was like a noob looking around for plugs.

Tat was da moment when he saw our side of da table with extensions & our extra switch & without any "Hellos" or "excuse me-s",he came to our side & connects his lappy's adapter WTF was tat? as if like he was asking to "guys,i'm a person who's wearing a vest & black-red stripes with no manners,do kick my as*" thing u noe.

Alright,here's da deal,basically,Flava' doesn't ave any problem with people who wants to share,even if i dun noe tat particular person.It's just tat,HELLO,DO SAY SOMETHING LIKE "EXCUSE ME,CAN I SHARE OR JOIN U" or sumthin-sumthin like it.

So,Flava' fans,what do u think?Are u gonna let people judge u like tat "Hey,kick my as*" guy or r u gonna act like a proper human being?Well,one thing's for sure,Flava's cool with people who's gud to me & frenz,& so as myself trying to be gud wit ya'll.Think about it ayte.Til' then,Word Up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is interesting.. but to much nigga english? haha.. but anyway that is how you write so whatever.. but I kinda agree.. that man has no manners!

Flava' said...

Thank you for your comment mr.anonymous,sorry for da English-slang,but I thought tat it might be a lil' more interesting,or else my blog would be just another diary-type blog like my friends had.No offense ayte.Anyways,thank you for agreeing my thoughts wit me. ^v^