Friday, June 11, 2010

Co-Blogger.

Word's Kickin' Up Flavours? Flava's here to ask ya'll,who has da talent to be a blogger? Honestly,I myself is not a kick-as* blogger himself,but u noe wat,i'm stil standing for da sake of loving it.

My type of blogging is simple,i dun need explosive words,classical articles or even colourings in Original Flava's side.As long as ya'll noe wat to write,express ur criticism or ur very own thoughts,reviews or previews about any sports game in this dying world,it's fine by me.

But bare in mind,Flava' doesn't like explicit 18 & above words.If da words involve da letter F,S.O.B's or even S,then dun mind being rejected by me.

So,if ya'll have anything to share wit Flava',do send in ur own thoughts to daredevil_309@hotmail.com to make things more interesting ayte.Til' then,Word Up!!!

p.s. - Flava's searching for a partner,a co-blogger.

No comments: